The Riding Forums > Your Ride Reports

Finally....!

(1/2) > >>

Spanky:
No pictures. Finally got out today. Ended up riding to an area I have been threatening to ride for some time now. Have 705's on and got out on some super slick mud. Pulled muscles I had forgotten about. Closer I got to the Arkansas River the slicker it got. About 45 minutes...cold  and not much of a ride report...but I was out there!!  haphap

oldstove:
Excellent! Glad to hear you were able to get out. Weather permitting, I'm hoping to get out for a "last day of the year/first day of the year" commute to/from work in a couple days. So far it looks promising...no snow and temps in the upper teens overnight.

The Fonz:
Still sounds like fun.

Buzzardco:
I'm jealous, it is currently a -3 degrees and small drifts in the driveway and still snowing. Just wondering how much water is in the Arkansas? When I haul inmates down to SE Co the Arkansas is wide enough to walk through and as deep as your knees.

Spanky:
Missed this....     yeah....up to and near Ft. Gibson, OK  the Arkansas is barely a stream. Just near my home the Verdigris and the Neosho tie in to the Arkansas and it becomes a full fledged river. Lots of locks and dams down stream fills the banks pretty well. The fishing is great!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version