Username: Password:

Author Topic: Maritime province's sound off!  (Read 3079 times)

Offline rarepartbuilder

• Bike: Gen 1 klr WR250R
Maritime province's sound off!
« on: June 15, 2014, 08:59:40 AM »
Hi Folks  started a  thread to locate/identify the local riders here in the Maritime's. For me Home is Sackville NB.

I'm a biking addict..  this is the source of my illness...

Five Islands by freewillieklr, on Flickr

If your trip planning any of the area shoot me a PM.. glad to share any good riding spots  :smiler:

In the meantime post up your location here in the Maritime's

Offline scottwilliams60

• Bike: KLR650
Re: Maritime province's sound off!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 06:30:18 PM »
Hi Rarepart, it's Scott from Oromocto, NB.  We met up a couple of years back; been a little busy, but still around, I'll call next time I'm on my way through.  What happened to the forum?  I had to re-register and most of the massive amounts of good info that used to be on here seems to have disappeared....

Scott

Offline rarepartbuilder

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2014, 05:02:42 AM »
Hi Scott

Good to see your still out and about ! Give me a shout when you are going through Sackville area i'm usually off work at 1 PM . We are planning a ride on Tuesday  AUG 19th from here to exercise the klr's . I try  to get everyone home by dusk  :biker_h4h1:.. Let your other half know as well.

The forums went down during routine maintainence... the back up files would not reload.

Bill

Offline mfaulkner

• Bike: 2008 KLR 650, 2006 VFR800
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 09:25:19 PM »
New owner of a 2008 KLR 650 in Fredericton.  Haven't been out on it yet - waiting (impatiently) for new tires/tubes...

Offline rarepartbuilder

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 04:40:08 AM »
New owner of a 2008 KLR 650 in Fredericton.  Haven't been out on it yet - waiting (impatiently) for new tires/tubes...
Welcome to KLRworld ! There is a maintenance log area here on the site to track your milage for oil changes etc.. .
 Lots of time to get some riding in ..  there is a large gathering in Sussex this coming  weekend for the ->FAR rally<-. Registration is closed but if your in the hood stop by to meet a few of the locals.

post up a picture of your ride when you get a chance!

:burnout: :burnout: :biker_h4h1:

Offline mfaulkner

• Bike: 2008 KLR 650, 2006 VFR800
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2014, 01:07:38 PM »
Thanks for the info.  Too bad I didn't know about the rally in time to register!  Have to make sure to sign up for next year!

Mark

Offline scottwilliams60

• Bike: KLR650
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 10:19:17 AM »
Hey Rarepart, sorry I didn't get around to catching up; things got a little busier than I had planned.  So much for being retired, eh?!!  I ended up with a boat in the water down at St Margaret's Bay, so rarely used the bike to come past your place anymore, as I was always loaded down with junk for the boat.  Ended up moving over to Ontario now, as the wife was posted across to Petawawa, so it might be a while before I'm back through!!

Scott

Copyright © 2006 - 2015 KLRWorld.com
All Rights Reserved